Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Made-to-Order Playlists - 11/18/2008

(Here's the first playlist of my project to gain good karma so I can continue to mentally slay the bus cretins. More to follow - I need all the help I can get; there's sooo many bus cretins.)


"Top 10 songs sung by a female that you would want to cover at a Karaoke session with a real band behind you." submitted by Paul Caputo

"You Only Live Twice", Nancy Sinatra
"Love Song for a Vampire", Annie Lennox
"Come Away With Me", Norah Jones
"The World Spins", Julee Cruise
"Tired Eyes", Containe
"Love is Here Where I Live", Everything But the Girl
"Saints", The Breeders
"Time the Avenger", The Pretenders
"Shame", Low
"Up the Neck", The Pretenders
"Protection", Massive Attack (sung by Tracey Thorn)
"Tom's Diner", DNA (sung by Suzanne Vega)
"Misguided Angel", The Cowboy Junkies
"Bad Connection", Yaz

O.K., that's 14. Sue me.


No comments: